The Scandinavian head injury trial in pediatric patients i.e. “the SHIPP-study” is a pragmatic, prospective, multicentre study for the validation of the Scandinavian guidelines for minor and moderate head trauma in children. The study is actively looking for more hospitals in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark that want to participate. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will contact you with more information.
- COVID-19: Statement Regarding the Management of Minimal, Mild and Moderate Head Injury
- The second edition of Management of Severe Traumatic Brain Injury is now available
- The Scandinavian head injury trial in pediatric patients
- EANS Trauma and Critical Care Update Meeting
- NNC 2017 – a great success!
- Updated NNC webpage
- Andrew Maas updates the SNC on the CENTER-TBI study
- Stig Dyrskog joins the SNC
- Niels Juul and Jacob Springborg leave the SNC
- Lars-Owe Koskinen leaves the SNC