The 1st Nordic Neurotrauma Conference was held in Lund, Sweden Nov 13-15th. There were >250 attendees! The SNC has received a lot of positive feedback and we are already planning the next NNC in 2019. Please see the conference website for more details, including several presentations from featured speakers.
- COVID-19: Statement Regarding the Management of Minimal, Mild and Moderate Head Injury
- The second edition of Management of Severe Traumatic Brain Injury is now available
- The Scandinavian head injury trial in pediatric patients
- EANS Trauma and Critical Care Update Meeting
- NNC 2017 – a great success!
- Updated NNC webpage
- Andrew Maas updates the SNC on the CENTER-TBI study
- Stig Dyrskog joins the SNC
- Niels Juul and Jacob Springborg leave the SNC
- Lars-Owe Koskinen leaves the SNC