Today, Andrew Maas, Professor and Chairman of the Department of Neurosurgery at the Antwerp University Hospital andUniversity of Antwerp, and project coordinator of the CENTER-TBIstudy gave an excellent presentation to the SNC members. He presented the current status of the CENTER-TBI study and announced an upcoming special issue of the Lancet Neurology, dedicated to traumatic brain injury.
- COVID-19: Statement Regarding the Management of Minimal, Mild and Moderate Head Injury
- The second edition of Management of Severe Traumatic Brain Injury is now available
- The Scandinavian head injury trial in pediatric patients
- EANS Trauma and Critical Care Update Meeting
- NNC 2017 – a great success!
- Updated NNC webpage
- Andrew Maas updates the SNC on the CENTER-TBI study
- Stig Dyrskog joins the SNC
- Niels Juul and Jacob Springborg leave the SNC
- Lars-Owe Koskinen leaves the SNC