The Scandinavian head injury trial in pediatric patients i.e. “the SHIPP-study” is a pragmatic, prospective, multicentre study for the validation of the Scandinavian guidelines for minor and moderate head trauma in children. The study is actively looking for more hospitals in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark that want to participate. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will contact you with more information.
- The second edition of Management of Severe Traumatic Brain Injury is now available
- COVID-19: Statement Regarding the Management of Minimal, Mild and Moderate Head Injury
- The Scandinavian head injury trial in pediatric patients
- NNC 2019 and NNC 2021
- Welcome to the Nordic Neurotrauma Conference NNC2019
- Early registration for the NNC2019 conference
- EANS Trauma & Critical Care Update Meeting
- NNC 2017 – a great success!
- Updated NNC webpage
- Andrew Maas updates the SNC on the CENTER-TBI study