The second edition of the book Management of Severe Traumatic Brain Injury; Evidence, Tricks, and Pitfalls was just published. The new edition is comprehensively updated with major revisions and 17 new chapters. Please visit Springer’s website!
- The second edition of Management of Severe Traumatic Brain Injury is now available
- COVID-19: Statement Regarding the Management of Minimal, Mild and Moderate Head Injury
- The Scandinavian head injury trial in pediatric patients
- NNC 2019 and NNC 2022
- Welcome to the Nordic Neurotrauma Conference NNC2019
- Early registration for the NNC2019 conference
- EANS Trauma & Critical Care Update Meeting
- NNC 2017 – a great success!
- Updated NNC webpage
- Andrew Maas updates the SNC on the CENTER-TBI study