- EANS Trauma & Critical Care Update Meeting
- NNC 2017 – a great success!
- Updated NNC webpage
- Andrew Maas updates the SNC on the CENTER-TBI study
- Niels Juul and Jacob Springborg leave the SNC
- Stig Dyrskog joins the SNC
- Lars-Owe Koskinen leaves the SNC
- New SNC pediatric guidelines in press
- Member list updated
- New members
Author Archives: SNC Writer
The 1st Nordic Neurotrauma Conference was held in Lund, Sweden Nov 13-15th. There were >250 attendees! The SNC has received a lot of positive feedback and we are already planning the next NNC in 2019. Please see the conference website for more … Continue reading
The first Nordic Neurotrauma Conference will be held Nov 13-15th 2017 in Lund Sweden. Check out the new webpage.
Today, Andrew Maas, Professor and Chairman of theDepartment of Neurosurgery at the Antwerp University Hospital andUniversity of Antwerp, and project coordinator of the CENTER-TBIstudy gave an excellent presentation to the SNC members. Hepresented the current status of the CENTER-TBI study and announced … Continue reading