- The second edition of Management of Severe Traumatic Brain Injury is now available
- COVID-19: Statement Regarding the Management of Minimal, Mild and Moderate Head Injury
- The Scandinavian head injury trial in pediatric patients
- NNC 2019 and NNC 2022
- Welcome to the Nordic Neurotrauma Conference NNC2019
- Early registration for the NNC2019 conference
- EANS Trauma & Critical Care Update Meeting
- NNC 2017 – a great success!
- Updated NNC webpage
- Andrew Maas updates the SNC on the CENTER-TBI study
Author Archives: Johan Ljungqvist
The second edition of the book Management of Severe Traumatic Brain Injury; Evidence, Tricks, and Pitfalls was just published. The new edition is comprehensively updated with major revisions and 17 new chapters. Please visit Springer’s website!
SNC statement COVID-19 Due to the huge stress on the health care system under the current pandemic COVID-19, situations may occur where limited resources require triage and prioritizing of patient admissions in a manner normally not seen in the Nordic … Continue reading
The Scandinavian head injury trial in pediatric patients i.e. “the SHIPP-study” is a pragmatic, prospective, multicentre study for the validation of the Scandinavian guidelines for minor and moderate head trauma in children. The study is actively looking for more hospitals … Continue reading